April 7, 2009
Today we booked our flights for China and sent off our payment to Sunshine Travel.
We were pleased and thought the price was reasonable. I can't believe we are actually at this point. Tonight I wrote a letter to Lily, very short and sweet and had it translated online. Another parent adopting from Lily's orphange is going next week and offered to take the letter and some stickers I sent to her. I started making my to do list, and surprisingly it is not as overwhelming as I thought. Thankfully I had done more than I realized along the way. The main thing I have to do is get everything in order to leave our other children here in the care of grandparents. I want to make it easy on them so I am trying to have everything lined out.
We were pleased and thought the price was reasonable. I can't believe we are actually at this point. Tonight I wrote a letter to Lily, very short and sweet and had it translated online. Another parent adopting from Lily's orphange is going next week and offered to take the letter and some stickers I sent to her. I started making my to do list, and surprisingly it is not as overwhelming as I thought. Thankfully I had done more than I realized along the way. The main thing I have to do is get everything in order to leave our other children here in the care of grandparents. I want to make it easy on them so I am trying to have everything lined out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
That's wonderful that you get to send Lily another letter. Soon, you'll be able to tell her everything in person!!
Hi Jennifer! I just sent you a post on the yahoo group, but the characters are not coming through very well on there. Why don't you shoot me an email. i was thinking... I bet that Bernice from the yahoo group would translate those few sentences for you. Do you have her email address?
Jen
Yippee! Lily is coming H-O-M-E!! So happy to know that you are able to send Lily one more message so that she will certainly know you are on your way!
I'm so excited for you Jennifer! Will you go Mother's Day weekend then?
Blessings~
Tina