April 24, 2009

Just TWO WEEKS and we will be en route to China! actually this time in two weeks we will be in the midst of a 19 hour journey. I am starting to get a little nervous about all that travel. And it doesn't help that we went to the attorney's office today to sign our wills. I found it kind of weird but it is an absolute necessity when you are leaving four kids and a lot of stuff behind! Please start praying for us to have safe travel. I need peace with it, I have very little travel experience. Sorry- I did not mean for this post to turn morbid! I am just so excited we have just two weeks left!It is a fabulous FRIDAY! 88 degrees, Sunny and wonderful!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Oh my goodness! It is getting so close. I am so excited for you!