April 30, 2009
At this time we have received an email from our agency and from the US Consulate in Ghuangzhou in regards to the swine flu scare. At this time nothing has changed and we are still set to go. They have however suspended visits to the orphanages so it is very likely we will not get to visit. I am disappointed but at this point I just want to go, get Lily and come home. I will either take the orphanage donations and mail them to the orphanage while in China or mail them from here. Any Advice? I may take them just in case I am able to go. We'll see.
We are praying for this flu to stay under control and for our travels to stay on time and be safe!
Please join us.
We are praying for this flu to stay under control and for our travels to stay on time and be safe!
Please join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Great news! I would takethe donation, just in case. You never know what could happen.
Blessings,
Sarah
Oh I am so glad you are still able to go!! Ive been worried about you. That is great. If I were you, I would take the donations with you. You can give them to the nanny who brings her to Gotcha day, if you are unable to visit Zhuhai. I really hope they let you though. And we did not have any trouble with Skype in China. Where are you staying? Victory Hotel had free internet in the room and it worked great.
Jen