April 25, 2009
This morning I got some new pictures of Lily. They are on Loving Lily the blog (not my adoption website.com). Check them out. I think they are cute even if she is wearing a Spiderman shirt!
With our letter I sent two packs of stickers. They were Hello Kitty and Spiderman. Lily has on Spiderman and the other girl has on Hello Kitty. I guess it was a coincidence, I thought that was cool.
With our letter I sent two packs of stickers. They were Hello Kitty and Spiderman. Lily has on Spiderman and the other girl has on Hello Kitty. I guess it was a coincidence, I thought that was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: