April 20, 2009
Here is our itinerary for our trip, there is no trip listed to Lily's orphanage so I am not sure at this point if we will be able to go. I really hope so, I have been counting on it! We leave in a mere 18 days and meet Lily in just 3 weeks.

May 9: Arriving in Beijing by at 15:15,
Staying in Wang Fu Jing Grand Hotel in Beijing
May 10: Local sightseeing: Forbidden City and Great Wall
May 11: Fly from Beijing to Guangzhou by CZ#3108 at 09:15,
Arriving Guangzhou at 12:20, Transfer to White Swan Hotel
Meet Lily in the afternoon -GOTCHA DAY!
May 12: Registration and notarization
May 13: Apply passport, Shang Xia Jiu Pedestrian Shopping Street
May 14: Local sightseeing: Six Banyan Temple, Family Chen’s Temple
May 15: Local sightseeing: Liu Hua Hu Park
May 16: Local sightseeing: Zoo
May 17: Local sightseeing: Yuntai Garden
May 18: Getting legal documents, taking visa photo and Physical check
May 19: Visa appointment at 9:30
May 20: Swearing in the ceremony at the Consulate, getting the visa
May 21: fly from Guangzhou to Beijing to the US

1 people joined the party:

Jean said...

WOW!! you will be traveling soon!! I am so excited for you!! Who will be traveling? If you can bring bubbles and a beach ball they are a sure hit with a new child!! Both our 1.5 yr old and 8 yr old loved them!!

We loved the park-it is very pretty and nice to be outside. All the sites are interesting especially since this is your first trip to China!!

I can hardly wait to follow along!! If I am ever in S Carolina I'll be calling you!! And if you are ever in MN please do the same!! It is really fun meeting bloggy friends!!
Blessings,
Jean