April 21, 2009
I always find the best things on other peoples blogs. This speaks volumes to me.
I have just watched this twice. Honestly can you even fathom that many children are orphaned? It is unbelieveable to me. I so want to make a difference, to more than just one. I will become mommy to one, but I want to help more. John keeps telling me if I let him sell our house (don't have a heart attack Poppy) and move to the country and buy some land we could adopt as many as I wanted....you better watch out John I might take you up on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: