April 18, 2009
No, I didn't find my cord. My dear hubby ordered me another on Ebay. It got here in a flash so I thought I would share some pictures. These are straight from the camera-no time to edit here!
The boys waiting on the steps while mommy and daddy checked to see if the coast was clear and they could find their Easter Baskets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Love the superman picture.