April 28, 2009
Tonight Noah had his 6th grade band concert. It was quite good and I always enjoy watching my kids do something they enjoy. Noah plays percussion and does a little of everything. He loves it but the downfall is he is always in the very back and we can never see him. I tried and tried to get some decent footage but all you can see is the top of his head and the drumsticks moving about. They played several pieces, most surprisingly they played a beautiful version of Jesus Loves Me. Even in the conservative South this is something that took me by surprise. It was a good surprise. I am happy that my son has a teacher that isn't afraid to play something that could be seen as controversial by some folks these days. Tomorrow I may attempt to put some footage here of them playing. (I just tried to download it and not only did I not succeed with that I also accidentally erased it- :0( )
Another little thing on my mind right now it this new flu bug. I do not know if China would close their borders but if my trip to China was postponed because of this flu I am going to be so upset.
I just am praying that we get out of here before anything drastic happens. We only have 9 days to get through! (yes, I did just type a single digit-we are going to China in 9 days! )Please pray that NOTHING keeps us from going next week! Thanks!
Another little thing on my mind right now it this new flu bug. I do not know if China would close their borders but if my trip to China was postponed because of this flu I am going to be so upset.
I just am praying that we get out of here before anything drastic happens. We only have 9 days to get through! (yes, I did just type a single digit-we are going to China in 9 days! )Please pray that NOTHING keeps us from going next week! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
PRAYING!
Nine days! Hallelujah for single digits!
Blessings~
Tina
Oh...I will be praying that you are not delayed in getting your girl!