April 20, 2009
Today (or yesterday, the time difference messes me up) a young girl from Lily's orphanage was united with her Daddy and Mommy (mommy via Skype). Her name is Sunny. The post from her mom posting about their meeting is so cute. You can actually feel the excitement in her "voice".
Go here if you want to check it out. They are planning on going to the orphanage and meeting Lily to give her our letter and stickers. I hope they do! Congratulations Jennifer and Lloyd on Sunny!
Go here if you want to check it out. They are planning on going to the orphanage and meeting Lily to give her our letter and stickers. I hope they do! Congratulations Jennifer and Lloyd on Sunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
-
April(19)
- Travel Update
- Jesus Loves Me (see below)
- Drums and Bugs
- New Pictures
- Two
- I always find the best things on other peoples blo...
- Sunny
- Itinerary for China
- Bass
- Pictures!
- Shattered Dreams
- Catch up
- Easter Bunny by the Numbers
- Funny Story
- We do not have our official itinerary yet and prob...
- On Lily
- Our babies
- Gimme a T, Gimme a A !
- High Hopes
- March(14)
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Three cheers for Sunshine! Lily is next! It won't be long Jennifer.
Hey, I was going to ask you if you wanted me to publish your comment that had Lily's blog info in it, and in the mean time I was going to "save it" but instead I deleted it. Ugh. Can you shoot me an email (or comment me again)? My email address is in my sidebar.
I am so very excited for you guys!
Blessings~
Tina