April 3, 2009
I have high hopes for today!
Where oh where is our TA?
They say it's been mailed,
But who can tell,
Where Oh where is our TA?

Travel Approval (TA)- noun, The thing Chinese Adoptive families must have to go to China and get there daughter or son is waiting for them in an orphanage.
In a way it is the last step before going to China. It is desparately desired and is way past due!



On another note. I met a family online through an unofficial blog of our agency. They are supposed to be getting their TA also. They have older daughters and are heading to China for their little man. I think we will be traveling together which is great, John and I were first told we would be traveling alone (not happy) but it appears we will be traveling with 2 other families (happy). This family will even be staying in the same hotel for possibly the whole trip. We are not sure who the third family is. Hoping to find out today, if of course that TA arrives!

1 people joined the party:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Come on TA!!!

If it's in the mail it has to be here SOON! So happy to hear that you will have travel mates.

Watching for your news!

Blessings~

Tina