February 26, 2009
You may have seen this already but it is going around on some of the blogs I read and I thought it was so fun. Google your name followed by needs. See what pops up and then pick the first ten that make sense. I laughed at Rebecca's and was curious what came up on mine. Since I share a name with some famous folks I got some interesting results these were the first ten, that I liked, made sense and were appropriate for my blog.
Jennifer needs a smack daddy. (too funny- )
Jennifer needs to play by the rules.
Jennifer needs to give birth in the next week. (ok not me but one of my patients)
Jennifer needs to accept that she's gained what looks like some major pounds. (my personal favorite-can you think of what famous Jennifer this was referring too?)
Jennifer needs a Tony award.
Jennifer needs a shave.
Jennifer needs a muzzle. (yea, it's that putting your foot in your mouth disease I am guilty of)
Jennifer needs your prayers.
Jennifer needs to develop age appropriate language for school situations. (again- foot in the mouth)
Jennifer needs some time to herself. (Amen!)
Give it a try it is so fun!
Jennifer needs a smack daddy. (too funny- )
Jennifer needs to play by the rules.
Jennifer needs to give birth in the next week. (ok not me but one of my patients)
Jennifer needs to accept that she's gained what looks like some major pounds. (my personal favorite-can you think of what famous Jennifer this was referring too?)
Jennifer needs a Tony award.
Jennifer needs a shave.
Jennifer needs a muzzle. (yea, it's that putting your foot in your mouth disease I am guilty of)
Jennifer needs your prayers.
Jennifer needs to develop age appropriate language for school situations. (again- foot in the mouth)
Jennifer needs some time to herself. (Amen!)
Give it a try it is so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: