February 17, 2009
Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I have been on the Labor and Delivery floor two days this week and have had many different experiences and I really love it! I was able to help deliver a baby this morning and it was awesome! Babies are so perfect and sweet, it is a good thing we are "fixed" or I might be pining for another one someday. (not really! Biologically -WE ARE DONE!)
This past week I got an email from someone who is going to get their daughter from Lily's orphanage on the 23rd. I am excited because she is going to visit the orphanage on the 26th or 27th and is going to try to meet Lily and take updated photos of her! How exciting! I hope she is able to, I am dying to know how she has changed since her referral pictures. I also will post some information soon about our travel website and how to access it.
This past week I got an email from someone who is going to get their daughter from Lily's orphanage on the 23rd. I am excited because she is going to visit the orphanage on the 26th or 27th and is going to try to meet Lily and take updated photos of her! How exciting! I hope she is able to, I am dying to know how she has changed since her referral pictures. I also will post some information soon about our travel website and how to access it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: