February 22, 2009
Wyatt is so loving. He always shares with people how he feels about you and probably says 5 times a day- Mom, do you know how much I love you? Today he threw me for a loop when he said this, it melted my heart.
Wyatt: Mom, do you know why I love you?
Mom: Why?
Wyatt: 'Cause you're my Best Friend.
Awww, isn't that so sweet. I picked him up and cuddled him and said, "you're my best friend too Wyatt".
Wyatt: Mom, do you know why I love you?
Mom: Why?
Wyatt: 'Cause you're my Best Friend.
Awww, isn't that so sweet. I picked him up and cuddled him and said, "you're my best friend too Wyatt".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
That is so sweet!!! What a blessing for you to have such an encouraging son.
Sarah