February 10, 2009
Work is going fine but we are struggling with our schedule. And I am trying to break John in to taking on some of the things I need him to do (that I usually do-homework!) to keep things rolling around here. It is an adjustment for everyone for me to be gone more and this week is especially hard because it is 5 days not just the 3 days I will be working when I am done orienting. John's Uncle Ray died Monday so that has also made this a hard week. We went to the funeral home tonight since we knew we could not be at the funeral tomorrow. We know Jesus was his personal savior and he is in a better place, with no pain and suffering but it is still hard on his family.
This is a conversation between Wyatt and his Papa recently (what I can remember) regarding Papa's new beard he is sporting...
Wyatt: I like your beard Papa, did Granny make it for you?
Papa: (I am not sure what Papa said)
Wyatt: My dad has a beard but his is scratchy, his doesn't have fur on it like yours...
This is a conversation between Wyatt and his Papa recently (what I can remember) regarding Papa's new beard he is sporting...
Wyatt: I like your beard Papa, did Granny make it for you?
Papa: (I am not sure what Papa said)
Wyatt: My dad has a beard but his is scratchy, his doesn't have fur on it like yours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: