February 20, 2009
I won't go into details here but I got an email from Blessed Kids this morning and they have pictures and updated information on Lily. I am not sure how or why, and it makes me wonder how complete strangers can get more information about my daughter than I can, BUT I am excited. She is going to translate the information, I will pay a small fee and the info is mine. I am checking my email often waiting.....I'm so excited! When I get them I will probably post them to the Loving Lily site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: