February 15, 2009
I have to Thank Sarah, a fellow blogger for helping me solve yet another problem around here. Cups. I believe I was washing about 20 cups a day and I am NOT joking! I kept trying to teach the boys to stick with one cup a day but I think they kept forgetting which one they were using so they just grabbed another. This was driving us crazy. I almost put up all the cups and was going to paper but I hated to waste that much paper. Then Sarah, who also has a large family suggested we keep a water bottle for each kid in the fridge and they stick to that one water bottle. Why didn't I think of that??? This week we went to Target and everyone picked out a water bottle. We have Cars, Spiderman, Camp Rock and a plain grey one (we even went ahead and picked up a Hello Kitty one for Lily). The beauty of it is it worked! They took to this idea quickly and a bonus is they are drinking more water! Thanks Sarah!
Oh and about my sink...I am thrilled to say that idea worked too. Of course it takes a little more effort but After almost two weeks I have no dishes in my sink and I even took the tape down. I have only had about 8 in there the whole time. What a difference!
Oh and about my sink...I am thrilled to say that idea worked too. Of course it takes a little more effort but After almost two weeks I have no dishes in my sink and I even took the tape down. I have only had about 8 in there the whole time. What a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Hey! So glad that it worked.
Sarah