February 2, 2009
1. God has been placing people in my path who have adopted older children and I am so grateful. It is hard to explain to others how much this online community of people mean to me. They are some of the most amazing people I have ever "met".
2. Mason and Wyatt are OBSESSED with ice packs. When Noah was a little guy he would not put ice on anything without screaming and crying but somehow these guys love it! Whenever we are home they will get a boo boo and need an ice pack. Seriously, I see no boo boos. They have even started to request them at bedtime. It is so silly but cute. It may have something to do with them being shaped like monkeys and frogs :0)
That's all for now!
2. Mason and Wyatt are OBSESSED with ice packs. When Noah was a little guy he would not put ice on anything without screaming and crying but somehow these guys love it! Whenever we are home they will get a boo boo and need an ice pack. Seriously, I see no boo boos. They have even started to request them at bedtime. It is so silly but cute. It may have something to do with them being shaped like monkeys and frogs :0)
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: