February 8, 2009
I start work tomorrow. I 'm not nervous yet because it is just orientation but I am wondering how it is going to feel going to work again. This week I have to work all 5 days so I am really dreading that! and of course John has to be out of town on business so that complicates things a little. Thank God for the grandparents, they are such a help! (and aunties and uncles)
Some families from our agency just got travel approval and had waited about a month so if we get ours in the same time frame then we will definitely be traveling mid to late March. I have got so much to do and so little motivation. (that often happens when I've got so much and feel overwhelmed) But I am checking off one little thing at a time!
If you pray, please pray for our Lily. I am really starting to worry about how she is going to handle leaving everything she knows. I pray that we will know how to help her adjust or at least know where to go for help. She will have so much change in such a short period of time. Just please pray for her.
Some families from our agency just got travel approval and had waited about a month so if we get ours in the same time frame then we will definitely be traveling mid to late March. I have got so much to do and so little motivation. (that often happens when I've got so much and feel overwhelmed) But I am checking off one little thing at a time!
If you pray, please pray for our Lily. I am really starting to worry about how she is going to handle leaving everything she knows. I pray that we will know how to help her adjust or at least know where to go for help. She will have so much change in such a short period of time. Just please pray for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: