February 12, 2009
A while back I mentioned a blog. It is in my blogs that inspire me list. Please go read it now if you haven't already, especially her recent updates (jan. and feb.). Every time I read her posts I am amazed.If you want to see God at work go there, I believe you will be amazed too. Her ministry is such an inspiration to do something. How one little person with nothing has changed the lives and futures of so many.Her stories are so amazing they are almost hard to believe, only God.
It is listed as The Journey, check it out!
It is listed as The Journey, check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
- March(14)
-
February(17)
- Jennifer Needs...
- Some Children Never Have a Family
- New Pictures
- My Best Friend
- Almost...
- China Adoption
- Waiting.....
- Well I almost officially feel like a nurse ;0). I ...
- Another Problem Solved
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Amazed
- Snaggle Tooth
- Work is going fine but we are struggling with our ...
- More Ramblings....
- Reclaiming my sink
- Quick Thoughts Continued
- Some Quick Thoughts
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: