March 2, 2009
Wyatt has been talking a lot lately about going to Columbia to get married. I don't know where this all came from but the things he says cracks me up, like:
On the phone with his Nama he said out of the blue, "you better miss me when I go to Columbia to get married". Or...
When I was putting him to bed one night and he said, "I'm going to Columbia to get married next Friday". Or...
When I was looking at something on my computer and he saw a picture of a little girl he said, "that's the girl I'm gonna marry, the one with long hair".
I can't help but engage him in conversation about this, I even filmed it because he is so funny.
Apparently next Friday he is going to Columbia (which he says is very far away) to marry a girl with long brown hair, he doesn't know her name, he is going to live in her room and she is going to live downstairs, he has about $1.50 to take care of her (which he claims is enough) and we better miss him.
On the phone with his Nama he said out of the blue, "you better miss me when I go to Columbia to get married". Or...
When I was putting him to bed one night and he said, "I'm going to Columbia to get married next Friday". Or...
When I was looking at something on my computer and he saw a picture of a little girl he said, "that's the girl I'm gonna marry, the one with long hair".
I can't help but engage him in conversation about this, I even filmed it because he is so funny.
Apparently next Friday he is going to Columbia (which he says is very far away) to marry a girl with long brown hair, he doesn't know her name, he is going to live in her room and she is going to live downstairs, he has about $1.50 to take care of her (which he claims is enough) and we better miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
That is just too cute!!
Blessings,
Sarah