March 13, 2009
I have managed to look for the positives in not going to China until May because it looks like that will be it. I chased away the grey cloud and am just looking forward to the day we do go. I know that when she is here and with us the wait will be long forgotten. I just hope she is not in China thinking we are not coming. It would break my heart. If we receive our TA ever then we will hopefully be leaving on May 8th and most probably get Lily the day after Mothers Day!
Gotta go to bed because I have to get up early to work my first weekend. Thankfully I won't have to do it too often because people like working the weekend for the extra diff.
Gotta go to bed because I have to get up early to work my first weekend. Thankfully I won't have to do it too often because people like working the weekend for the extra diff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Hang in there Jennifer it is all so worth it! Once you have your daughter you will completely forget about the wait. We waited 17 weeks for a PA that never came. CCAA finally told our agency that we were approved and we should send in our dossier.
Thank you for for your kind comments- I hope my posts help you- ask me any questions- anytime!
Blessings to you and your sweet Lily!
Jean