March 9, 2009
I cannot sleep at night there is so much on my mind.
Lily. The boys.
Traveling to China.
The dangers of the pond across the street.
My job.
John's job. (his company was just bought, they will layoff 16,000-yikes!)
The faces of the children on THE JOURNEY who are so hungry.
The teens that are abusing our neighborhood.
Your plan for me, is it what I think?
The headlines. Scary, just scary.
When I cannot sleep I pray, pray, pray and finally I peacefully drift off to sleep.
I cannot imagine having so much on my mind and no one to turn to.
Thank you for the peace, for holding me in the palm of your hand. I still worry but deep down I know it will all be alright.
Lily. The boys.
Traveling to China.
The dangers of the pond across the street.
My job.
John's job. (his company was just bought, they will layoff 16,000-yikes!)
The faces of the children on THE JOURNEY who are so hungry.
The teens that are abusing our neighborhood.
Your plan for me, is it what I think?
The headlines. Scary, just scary.
When I cannot sleep I pray, pray, pray and finally I peacefully drift off to sleep.
I cannot imagine having so much on my mind and no one to turn to.
Thank you for the peace, for holding me in the palm of your hand. I still worry but deep down I know it will all be alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: