March 19, 2009
Are you like me? You put something up in a "special" place and then cannot find it. I do it ALL.THE.TIME! I have yet to find the instruction Manuel to my new camera. Today it was the cord for my camera to hook it up to my computer so I could download pictures. I looked in all my usual places. I couldn't find it anywhere yet I knew I had put it somewhere "special". Thirty minutes later I finally found it. Not in a special place at all but in the junk drawer in my kitchen. Somewhere I look nearly everyday.That is so typical of me! Well I finally downloaded pictures and am going to share some here they are from the last 5 months...

Playing in the fall leaves...

The boys using their imagination, Wyatt was loving the attention.The kids all get an ornament on Christmas Eve. Noah is hanging Lily's on the tree.The boys with their cousins and neighbors playing in our rare snowfall. It was gone by midday.This is a card Sellers made for a girl at school. I found it in his cubbie when I was straightening up one night before bed. I had to take a picture to have a record of it. I especially love how he spells. I call it southern phonics. Shugr is priceless!Wyatt's first bubble gun, he used it until the batteries died, it was a big hit!Me, my dad, and my brother Chris on my dad's 65th Birthday!Papa blowing out the candles with all his grandchildren. (missing Lily though of course)One morning after working late Sellers burst into my room at 7am to ask me what he could do because he was bored. I snapped at him and laid in bed. I was about to get up to apologize to him and here he comes walking into my room with breakfast in bed. This boy is so thoughtful and forgiving.Wyatt picked up a bucket in the garage one day and said "mom, how come we don't got no sand in our yard to play with"? The next weekend John did this. Very simple but they stayed in the sandbox for hours.This is my favorite picture of Lily. We got it yesterday. It is a picture of her when she received our package. She is carrying it and has the best smile. Seeing her face makes it worth every ridiculous penny it cost to send her that package.

1 people joined the party:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! And I LOVE the new one of Lily.

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors