March 27, 2009
I had an interesting conversation with my two big boys on the way to the store last night.
Noah said he knew what he wanted from the "Easter Bunny". (the comment was a little odd anyway because our kids don't ask for anything from the EB, they get what they get). The way he said it was with an emphasis on the Easter Bunny in a way that made me look at him. I said what do you mean by "Easter Bunny"? He said well I don't really believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause maybe a little but not the Easter Bunny, think about how old I am. Well I thought it was time so I was glad, we'll just keep this little thing going for a few more years for the BB (baby boys). Then he and Sellers continued to have a conversation about what they believe in and what they don't. To my surprise they may not believe in some things but they told me they wholeheartedly believe in Leprechauns. What???? Seriously he said if he was Swedish or something he might not believe in Leprechauns but since he is mostly Irish he does believe in them. His arguments as to why they exist cracked me up, how is it this very intelligent child could possibly believe in Leprechauns when he doesn't believe in the EB and SC? Too funny.

0 people joined the party:

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors