March 7, 2009
Where o where has out TA gone, Where o where can it be?
I really thought we would get it this week. I was surprised when this week came and went and still no Travel Approval. I don't know now if we will be able to make it to China in March, we may not be able to go until April and that makes me sad. Seeing these pictures of Lily the last few weeks makes me more anxious than ever to go get her. I am going to give it this week since we had to deal with the Chinese New Year during our wait but if Friday comes and goes and no TA, I am going to be seriously disappointed!
I really thought we would get it this week. I was surprised when this week came and went and still no Travel Approval. I don't know now if we will be able to make it to China in March, we may not be able to go until April and that makes me sad. Seeing these pictures of Lily the last few weeks makes me more anxious than ever to go get her. I am going to give it this week since we had to deal with the Chinese New Year during our wait but if Friday comes and goes and no TA, I am going to be seriously disappointed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Praying that TA comes soon.
Sarah
It is so hard to wait- but once you get it you will forget all about the wait! You will only beable to think about going to China!! Yippee!
Praying it comes soon!
Jean