March 25, 2009
Last night I was awoken, two things were on my mind. Travel Approval and Stellan. Well sadly the news on Stellan is not very good. I encourage you to pray for this family, they have an amazing story. I am not sure how I learned of their story last year, I think through another site but it is quite a story. Unfortunately this family is facing serious health issues with their infant son. He is in the hospital now with a serious heart condition. This family has a strong relationship with God and have been a witness on their blog for some time.
Now on to the Travel Approval. Well this morning I emailed my caseworker. I asked her several questions and expressed my concerns for not having our TA yet. Within 2 hours I got the BEST news!!!!
OUR TRAVEL APPROVAL IS SOON ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our agency heard from the CCAA (the agency that handles China adoptions) and they were told our TA is being signed and mailed. We should get it soon! Just knowing it is truly on it's way is such a relief! We will travel and be back before our immigration papers expire! I am so excited! First I cried, then I called John. We are just thrilled to know everything is OK.
Now on to the Travel Approval. Well this morning I emailed my caseworker. I asked her several questions and expressed my concerns for not having our TA yet. Within 2 hours I got the BEST news!!!!
OUR TRAVEL APPROVAL IS SOON ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our agency heard from the CCAA (the agency that handles China adoptions) and they were told our TA is being signed and mailed. We should get it soon! Just knowing it is truly on it's way is such a relief! We will travel and be back before our immigration papers expire! I am so excited! First I cried, then I called John. We are just thrilled to know everything is OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Praying for Stellan. And so glad to hear your wonderful news!
Jennifer,
Praying for baby Stellen, and thank you for posting about him, I hadn't heard yet about his heart problem. What a light his family shines with their testimony--including all of the really tough stuff.
Hooray for a TA that is on its way!!!!!!!!! Now you can breathe . . . and pack!! Who will travel? I can't remember if you said if any of the boys are going.
Blessings as you prepare~
Tina