March 30, 2009
Trying something new here. This fun little blog has photography contests every week. I was in the mood for something fun, here is my contribution this week. Please go to their site and check it out!
www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
This is my sweet niece, tired of her auntie taking pictures of her with my new camera. She has the poutiest lips! And you gotta love those eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
-
2009
(119)
- December(9)
- November(12)
- October(12)
- September(7)
- August(3)
- June(4)
- May(8)
- April(19)
-
March(14)
- I Heart Faces
- Today I was driving home from work and I started t...
- I had an interesting conversation with my two big ...
- Prayer and Praise!
- I know most people that read my blog (if anyone ac...
- Finally some pictures...
- It's All Good Here...This and That
- Here comes the sun....Here comes the sun, I say, i...
- The little grey cloud
- Learning Chinese
- Dear God,
- Where is it?????
- Snow Day!
- Wyatt is getting Married!
- February(17)
- January(14)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

4 people joined the party:
She is very cute!! I bet she gets almost anything she wants with such a cute pouty face!! Good luck with your adoption!
Now that's a cute little pouty face. Nice job capturing.
she is cutie :) love the look!!
Awa what a cute face even with a pout!