October 16, 2008
We have a little something to share tomorrow. I was hoping to do it tonight but didn't get a picture. So tune in tomorrow-probally not until the evening. (and for anyone with there hopes up, it has nothing to do with our adoption process-sorry). I am excited though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
my curiosity is peaked!! i will be checking in regularly!