October 20, 2008
*disclaimer:this is not an original idea, i stole it from someone else*
Not me Monday
I did not bake cookies for the family and "eat just one".
I did not in a moment of weakness give in and get a puppy for the boys.
I did not show my neighbor my house in a complete mess.
I did not just spend 45 minutes outside staring at a puppy just to see it tinkle or poop.
I did not throw my keys at John and tell him to wait in the car because he was being impatient with our waiter.
I did not spend 3 hours on my computer "playing" when I was supposed to be studying.
I did not go to church Sun. night dressed as SuperNurse (how cheesy).
I did not hit my children's minister on the head with a rolled up piece of paper without thinking. (sorry Charlie)
I did not get annoyed at plans being made without me.
Wow I didn't think I had this many things for Not Me Monday, I better stop before I reveal too much more...
Not me Monday
I did not bake cookies for the family and "eat just one".
I did not in a moment of weakness give in and get a puppy for the boys.
I did not show my neighbor my house in a complete mess.
I did not just spend 45 minutes outside staring at a puppy just to see it tinkle or poop.
I did not throw my keys at John and tell him to wait in the car because he was being impatient with our waiter.
I did not spend 3 hours on my computer "playing" when I was supposed to be studying.
I did not go to church Sun. night dressed as SuperNurse (how cheesy).
I did not hit my children's minister on the head with a rolled up piece of paper without thinking. (sorry Charlie)
I did not get annoyed at plans being made without me.
Wow I didn't think I had this many things for Not Me Monday, I better stop before I reveal too much more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: