October 9, 2008
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who let there kids watch TV in the car when only going 2 miles down the road.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who let there child have cookies for breakfast.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who didn't make her child do their homework because she was too tired to deal with it.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who lets their child go to school in dirty clothes that do not match.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who let their child watch too much TV some days so she could have peace and quiet and get something done.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms that let the kids fend for themselves for dinner.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms that doesn't make her kids make their beds.
I wasn't going to be that mom.
But some days I am.
And I am OK with that.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who let there child have cookies for breakfast.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who didn't make her child do their homework because she was too tired to deal with it.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who lets their child go to school in dirty clothes that do not match.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms who let their child watch too much TV some days so she could have peace and quiet and get something done.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms that let the kids fend for themselves for dinner.
I wasn't going to be one of those moms that doesn't make her kids make their beds.
I wasn't going to be that mom.
But some days I am.
And I am OK with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
yep. i am sometimes that mom too. and what is wrong with cookies for breakfast anyways? there are eggs in there. and carbs.