October 5, 2008
The little boys were sitting at the table while I was sort of studying. They were coloring on blank paper. Wyatt started drawing a circle. Then he said:
W: I'm drawing naked guys
M: Oh, why are you drawing naked guys?
W: I like naked guys.
M: Oh.
Well he left me speechless. Should I be worried? I am hoping it is just because it is just too hard for him to draw clothes yet. I mean a circle with legs and arms sticking out is much easier, right?
W: I'm drawing naked guys
M: Oh, why are you drawing naked guys?
W: I like naked guys.
M: Oh.
Well he left me speechless. Should I be worried? I am hoping it is just because it is just too hard for him to draw clothes yet. I mean a circle with legs and arms sticking out is much easier, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: