October 28, 2008
Ok I deleted the last two posts because I did not want to see them again. Looking back I was having a few particularly rough days and am so incredibly sick of studying that have let it get to me. No more. I've had a few good days and am moving on with gratitude for all I have to be tired for.
A few very exciting things happened for me today:
1. I purchased my Nursing Pin (this is sort of like getting a diploma for Nursing). It really helped it sink in that I am truly almost done!
2. I had a test today and made a very good grade! I like making good test grades so I don't have to study so hard for finals.
3. I got a new camera and lens for graduation (a little early, Thanks dear hubby!) I wish I had time to start learning all the info but I will take pictures on auto for now. Soon I will share some of the pictures I'm taking.
Ok, done bragging. I just want to share some positive things that have happened to me lately.
A few very exciting things happened for me today:
1. I purchased my Nursing Pin (this is sort of like getting a diploma for Nursing). It really helped it sink in that I am truly almost done!
2. I had a test today and made a very good grade! I like making good test grades so I don't have to study so hard for finals.
3. I got a new camera and lens for graduation (a little early, Thanks dear hubby!) I wish I had time to start learning all the info but I will take pictures on auto for now. Soon I will share some of the pictures I'm taking.
Ok, done bragging. I just want to share some positive things that have happened to me lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: