October 6, 2008
Wyatt and Mason are playing with potato heads, Wyatt makes one and brings it to me..
W: This is a swimmin' guy (holding up a potato head with googles and flip flops on)
M: That's cool.
W: He's a old swimmin' guy
M: Oh like daddy (I just wanted to see what he would say)
W: Yeah, daddy is dying.
M: Why is daddy dying?
W: (no response, just looks at me)
M: What makes people die?
W: I don't know, snakes?...(pause) and raccoons, they wear that mask.
I don't remember what I said after that.
Is it just me, or is this kid so funny...
W: This is a swimmin' guy (holding up a potato head with googles and flip flops on)
M: That's cool.
W: He's a old swimmin' guy
M: Oh like daddy (I just wanted to see what he would say)
W: Yeah, daddy is dying.
M: Why is daddy dying?
W: (no response, just looks at me)
M: What makes people die?
W: I don't know, snakes?...(pause) and raccoons, they wear that mask.
I don't remember what I said after that.
Is it just me, or is this kid so funny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- A Child's Prayer
- The life of one
- Starting Over
- Not Me Monday
- Growing up
- Introducing....
- Stay Tuned...
- National Day of Remembrance...
- Some recent photos
- His pack is almost is big as he is. I don't know h...
- I wasn't going to be one of those moms...
- Old Potato Head
- Naked Guys -Rated "G"
- Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: