August 17, 2010
Last night John and I attended orientation at the elementary school three of our kids will be attending. We had to split up so we could make each class and hear the teacher's expectations for the year. I went to Wyatt's eagerly wanting to meet his teacher with this being his first year of school. I walked in the room and sat down. It wasn't long before this thought occurred to me.
Nine years ago I walked into a Kindergarten orientation for the first time for Noah (who turned 13 Saturday btw). I remember sitting there 9 years younger and thinking that some of these parents looked too old to have kindergartners. Well last night I looked around the room and I have officially become one of those parents! These parents looked soooo young and I wondered are they old enough to have kindergartner's? Man, I will be ancient by the time I take the rest of our kiddos!
Nine years ago I walked into a Kindergarten orientation for the first time for Noah (who turned 13 Saturday btw). I remember sitting there 9 years younger and thinking that some of these parents looked too old to have kindergartners. Well last night I looked around the room and I have officially become one of those parents! These parents looked soooo young and I wondered are they old enough to have kindergartner's? Man, I will be ancient by the time I take the rest of our kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
You are not one of those parents yet......but I am! LOL