August 30, 2010
Today I received in the mail a application to attend a seminar titled:
Protecting the Aging Brain: Focus on Nutrition and Mind/Body Health
It is from the Institute for Brain Potential. Ok, who referred me?
Is it my dentist or child's orthodontist? The one's who I miss the appointment even with a phone call reminder and it is written in my calendar because I still forgot.
Or the School that has yet to receive the necessary paperwork for my child to start school tomorrow?
Or the friend that I had a lunch date with and forgot?
I got a good laugh out of that brochure today but seriously. It claims I will find out how old my brain is and my Hippocampus. I don't know but I'm guessing about 40 years, right? I also can find out how fast I think (already know that one, sloooooowwwww) and do I have hidden inflammation? Sounds really interesting doesn't it?
Anyway, anyone interested in going? Just kidding. I can think of many other ways I'd like to spend $75 bucks and six hours!
Protecting the Aging Brain: Focus on Nutrition and Mind/Body Health
It is from the Institute for Brain Potential. Ok, who referred me?
Is it my dentist or child's orthodontist? The one's who I miss the appointment even with a phone call reminder and it is written in my calendar because I still forgot.
Or the School that has yet to receive the necessary paperwork for my child to start school tomorrow?
Or the friend that I had a lunch date with and forgot?
I got a good laugh out of that brochure today but seriously. It claims I will find out how old my brain is and my Hippocampus. I don't know but I'm guessing about 40 years, right? I also can find out how fast I think (already know that one, sloooooowwwww) and do I have hidden inflammation? Sounds really interesting doesn't it?
Anyway, anyone interested in going? Just kidding. I can think of many other ways I'd like to spend $75 bucks and six hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Too funny....and I did not refer you! :)