August 26, 2010
Years ago Noah and Sellers used to love to grab a blanket and sit in the space behind my knees when I was laying on the couch. They coined it "the nest". At times they would race to see who got to watch TV in mama's nest. I loved when they would sit in my nest.It's not easy sometimes getting little boys to sit with you a while. I had forgotten about the nest. Noah and Sellers are much too big to fit in my nest now and the littles weren't around then to know about it. But out of nowhere Tuesday night I was laying on the couch and Sellers (who is nearly my size) said he wanted to sit in my nest. So I tried to make as much room as possible for my grown size boy to fit in my nest. We laughed as he got comfy and he settled in for a cuddle in the nest. Mason was standing nearby and quickly wanted his turn in the nest. After Sellers got up Mason cuddled up for his turn in the nest. Shortly after John decided to take everyone to the pool. Mason hopped up and looked at me and said, "mom, I'll be right back, take care of my eggs".

0 people joined the party: