August 29, 2010
Wo Ai Ni means I Love You. It is chinese and one of the phrases we still use with Lily.
I am not sure if anyone ever told her Wo Ai Ni before we did but I am happy she has someone to tell her everyday now. Wo Ai Ni Mommy is also the name of a documentary that will be on PBS on August 31. In my hometown it airs at 10:30 apparently only on ETVHD. You can check your local listings. You can go to the movies wesite to learn more.....
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy
The acclaimed "Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy" relates the story of 8-year-old Fang Sui Yong, a Chinese orphan adopted by a Jewish family from Long Island. The transition initially proves difficult, as Sui Yong had grown close to her Chinese foster family.
I am not sure if anyone ever told her Wo Ai Ni before we did but I am happy she has someone to tell her everyday now. Wo Ai Ni Mommy is also the name of a documentary that will be on PBS on August 31. In my hometown it airs at 10:30 apparently only on ETVHD. You can check your local listings. You can go to the movies wesite to learn more.....
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy
The acclaimed "Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy" relates the story of 8-year-old Fang Sui Yong, a Chinese orphan adopted by a Jewish family from Long Island. The transition initially proves difficult, as Sui Yong had grown close to her Chinese foster family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
What did you think about it? We watched it. I have to admit I really cringed when she was going through the flash cards in the hotel and when she was crying because she wanted to go back to China.