January 11, 2009
Saturday we spent 6 hours upstairs cleaning and rearranging rooms to make room for Lily. Since she is the only girl she will have her own room and bathroom. We moved Mason into Wyatt's room. It is the biggest and has plenty of room for them both. At first they were a bit confused but Mason slept in his new bed last night with no problems! After he went to bed last night I realized my last baby just went to bed in a bed not a crib. It was a weird feeling because we have had a crib in our in home for many years. We didn't take his crib down yet just in case he wasn't ready to move but surprisingly he wanted to stay in his new bed. I didn't think he would because he loves being a baby. If you tell him he is a big boy he will say, "No I a baby". So this weekend we starting making the first official steps toward making room for Lily. Now I just need to pick out a paint color, find reasonably priced furniture, a lamp, towels, rug and........(and as much as possible is going to be PINK!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: