January 18, 2009
If I could choose one word to describe me now it would be happy.
I have been thinking about this for the last few days.
I am happy for so many reasons!
I am happy because once again I am spending time in God's word and am enjoying it. I am attending Bible study and am anxious to see what God will reveal to me during this study. For a long while I neglected scripture because of the demands of nursing school bearing down on me. And speaking of nursing school I am so happy it is done!
I am happy that soon I will take boards and take a job. I am happy that God gave me loving and faithful parents and parent in laws, I am happy that my husband loves me no matter what, that he is faithful to his family and would do anything for us! I am happy that I have been blessed with 4 little boys and a precious little girl waiting for us in China. I am happy that I have my family back and can go out and enjoy their company more often! I am happy that not only has God provided for my many needs but so many of my wants. I am happy that God has given me another year. I am happy, very happy. A good way to feel on your birthday. Thank you God!
I have been thinking about this for the last few days.
I am happy for so many reasons!
I am happy because once again I am spending time in God's word and am enjoying it. I am attending Bible study and am anxious to see what God will reveal to me during this study. For a long while I neglected scripture because of the demands of nursing school bearing down on me. And speaking of nursing school I am so happy it is done!
I am happy that soon I will take boards and take a job. I am happy that God gave me loving and faithful parents and parent in laws, I am happy that my husband loves me no matter what, that he is faithful to his family and would do anything for us! I am happy that I have been blessed with 4 little boys and a precious little girl waiting for us in China. I am happy that I have my family back and can go out and enjoy their company more often! I am happy that not only has God provided for my many needs but so many of my wants. I am happy that God has given me another year. I am happy, very happy. A good way to feel on your birthday. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
happy birthday!!
i am so happy it has been a happy one!