January 15, 2009
update: The interview went very well in my opinion. It seems to be a good fit for me and she is very willing to accommodate our needs with adopting and going to China. There are 9 people interviewing for 2 positions. She said I would know something by Tues. which is by the way the day I have an interview with Lexington Medical Center Labor and Delivery.
Job Interview this morning at 10:30.
Nervous, I haven't done this in a LONG time!
Praying for God's will!
Praying for confidence, peace, and that I won't say something stupid or that I will regret like I so often do!
I'll keep ya posted....
Job Interview this morning at 10:30.
Nervous, I haven't done this in a LONG time!
Praying for God's will!
Praying for confidence, peace, and that I won't say something stupid or that I will regret like I so often do!
I'll keep ya posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Jennifer,
Thinking of you, praying that all went well!
Blessings~
Tina