December 15, 2008
Well I am done,
tests are all taken,
grades are all in.
It is so emotional,
I don't even know how to put it into words.
Happy.
Sad.
Relieved.
Exhausted.
I actually started crying when I left campus, it felt silly but it's all I could do.
I am so ready to have my life back.
To read for fun again,
to watch TV,
to read my Bible,
to decorate Lily's room,
to spend time doing normal things with my family!
Thanks to everyone who supported me, encouraged me and kept me going!
tests are all taken,
grades are all in.
It is so emotional,
I don't even know how to put it into words.
Happy.
Sad.
Relieved.
Exhausted.
I actually started crying when I left campus, it felt silly but it's all I could do.
I am so ready to have my life back.
To read for fun again,
to watch TV,
to read my Bible,
to decorate Lily's room,
to spend time doing normal things with my family!
Thanks to everyone who supported me, encouraged me and kept me going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
-
December(13)
- A Sister for Lily
- Sick and Tired
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- This is Hilarious!
- I am finally catching up on things. Today I will b...
- Well I am done,tests are all taken,grades are all ...
- Wrapping up
- We had our Sunday School class over last night. Wh...
- Two Great Sites
- Noah: "Sellers, I thought razors were for keeping ...
- Southern Snow
- Merry Christmas Lily, We miss you!
- It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas...
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
-
December(13)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
Jennifer,
It's Tina from the Zhuhai group (Teddi's mama)--I've been following along for awhile, just had to jump in with a huge . . .
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't imagine doing what you have just accomplished. I am sure it is a roller coaster of emotions . . . with plenty of room to breathe . . . finally.
Enjoy the holidays with your family! Pat yourself on the back for me, what an accomplishment!
Christmas Blessings ~
Tina and family
Hi there, Jennifer! I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I saw the names "Noah" and "Sellers" and thought surely there's not two families with those boy names. :-)
Anyhow, way back when you were wonderful enough to keep my daughter, Austen, for me while I was in classes at USC. What a small world the Internet is. Your boys are SO handsome and it looks like things are going so well for you! How fantastic!
Have a great holiday season, and I hope you don't mind if I check in on you guys from time to time!
Great to hear from both of you. Miranda your message surprised me the most. How great to hear from you. I would love to see pictures
of Austen, how old is she now? Hope you both have a Merry Christmas!