December 7, 2008
We had our Sunday School class over last night. When everyone left and I was putting Wyatt to bed I asked him if he had fun...

Wyatt: Yeah
Mom: Who did you like to play with?
Wyatt: J...what's her name
Mom: J....e
WYatt: Yeah and those other two girls, what their names?
Mom: G....and R....
Wyatt: Yeah ( with a huge grin)
Mom: I guess when you grow up you're going to be a ladies man
Wyatt: No, I'm gonna be SUPERMAN, he's for real !

0 people joined the party:

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors