December 1, 2008

My favorite time of the year for Oh so many reasons...
for christmas music
the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree
for having too many stockings for the fireplace
for all the fun fellowships and food
for our Saviors birth
for sitting in the dark with nothing but the Christmas tree on
for giving to others
for reminiscing over all the ornaments we've collected over the years
etc. etc. etc....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
-
December(13)
- A Sister for Lily
- Sick and Tired
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- This is Hilarious!
- I am finally catching up on things. Today I will b...
- Well I am done,tests are all taken,grades are all ...
- Wrapping up
- We had our Sunday School class over last night. Wh...
- Two Great Sites
- Noah: "Sellers, I thought razors were for keeping ...
- Southern Snow
- Merry Christmas Lily, We miss you!
- It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas...
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
-
December(13)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
ellery has a stocking!! how exciting!!
Yes, but we are not calling her Ellery. I don't think???!!!