December 9, 2008
And no this isn't about presents...
As I write this I cannot believe I have only 8 days and graduation will be over!
I have taken all my tests, I have 2 finals and some overdue paperwork to turn in and I am DONE!!!!! I need to make a 52 on my OB/Pediatrics final and a 48 on my Management final to pass, so I think I'm safe. I'm gonna review the stuff from the start of the semester that I probally forgot and that should be it.
I also volunteered to speak at my pinning and have started to develop some anxiety over that now that I have found out what the expectations are. I am supposed to be funny, thankful and serious all in 2 to 3 minutes. I am very nervous about this and want to be very careful about what I say. I am praying for the right words.
I probally won't post until after finals-need to be studying!
As I write this I cannot believe I have only 8 days and graduation will be over!
I have taken all my tests, I have 2 finals and some overdue paperwork to turn in and I am DONE!!!!! I need to make a 52 on my OB/Pediatrics final and a 48 on my Management final to pass, so I think I'm safe. I'm gonna review the stuff from the start of the semester that I probally forgot and that should be it.
I also volunteered to speak at my pinning and have started to develop some anxiety over that now that I have found out what the expectations are. I am supposed to be funny, thankful and serious all in 2 to 3 minutes. I am very nervous about this and want to be very careful about what I say. I am praying for the right words.
I probally won't post until after finals-need to be studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
-
December(13)
- A Sister for Lily
- Sick and Tired
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- This is Hilarious!
- I am finally catching up on things. Today I will b...
- Well I am done,tests are all taken,grades are all ...
- Wrapping up
- We had our Sunday School class over last night. Wh...
- Two Great Sites
- Noah: "Sellers, I thought razors were for keeping ...
- Southern Snow
- Merry Christmas Lily, We miss you!
- It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas...
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
-
December(13)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Jen...I am SO HAPPY for you-this has been a long time coming. Congrats. I hope that one day you can take care of me.