December 29, 2008
Today the doorbell rang at 5 o'clock.
Standing there was a young girl signing people up for home delivery dry cleaning.
Cool. We can do that. One less errand to run.
Wyatt says " Mom, what's that girls name?"
Mom: "I don't know I'll ask her"
I ask her and later tell Wyatt.
Mom: "Wyatt that girls name is Summer"
Wyatt: "do you think she could come live with us, so we can have two girls"?
Mom: "Why you think Lily needs a sister?"
Wyatt: "Yeah, so we can have two girls."
How cute. Maybe one day Lily will have a sister Wyatt. One day.....
Standing there was a young girl signing people up for home delivery dry cleaning.
Cool. We can do that. One less errand to run.
Wyatt says " Mom, what's that girls name?"
Mom: "I don't know I'll ask her"
I ask her and later tell Wyatt.
Mom: "Wyatt that girls name is Summer"
Wyatt: "do you think she could come live with us, so we can have two girls"?
Mom: "Why you think Lily needs a sister?"
Wyatt: "Yeah, so we can have two girls."
How cute. Maybe one day Lily will have a sister Wyatt. One day.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
-
December(13)
- A Sister for Lily
- Sick and Tired
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- This is Hilarious!
- I am finally catching up on things. Today I will b...
- Well I am done,tests are all taken,grades are all ...
- Wrapping up
- We had our Sunday School class over last night. Wh...
- Two Great Sites
- Noah: "Sellers, I thought razors were for keeping ...
- Southern Snow
- Merry Christmas Lily, We miss you!
- It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas...
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
-
December(13)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: