December 28, 2008
Yes, I am sick and tired.
Strange symptoms for 3 weeks.
2 trips to the doctor.
Finally last night I had, had enough..
7:15 Leave the house to go to Urgent Care
7:40 Someone takes my vitals and complaints
8:45 Someone gets my insurance info
9:35 Finally called back to see the doctor (i did read 100 pages of my new book while i waited so it made it less painful)
9:45 See doctor, does a strep test (again)
10:40 Get results, yes! I have strep throat. Finally an answer.Now just give me some meds, please!
10:55 Turn prescription in at Walgreens
11:05 Walk out with meds
11:20 Get home take meds and go to bed
12:15 Finally fall asleep
1:40 Tap on the back "mom, my stomach hurts I feel terrible"-Get up in a total daze, can't even open my eyes. Ok I take care of it. Give the boy some medicine, hopefully did not overdose him in my half asleep state. Go back to bed
2;20 Tap on the back again by same son. Just fell back asleep. I am dying here. John doesn't even wake up. Again, I take care of it and go back to bed.
4:40 Tap on the back again by same son. "mom, I just threw up" Great, can my night get any worse? I was so beat I didn't even get up. Pathetic. I begged him to go get something to drink and go back to bed. Bad mom. I just couldn't get up....
7:15 Husband gets up to go to church and is mad at me because I have given him an eye infection from a previous infection I just had. (yes, I have had a time lately)And he is not happy to learn I have strep because we shared a coke at the movies Fri.
Great I feel terrible, no sleep and now someone is mad at me for something I couldn't help. Take more meds and go back to bed.
10:45 Wake up and feel better already, Thank God.
12:00 Call from Hubby on his way home from church. He is sorry he was mean to me, he just wasn't in his right mind and was tired and upset his eye was crusted shut. Now he understands why I have felt bad and been grumpy the past few weeks, go figure. Can I bring you home something from McDonalds. Why yes, some fresh hot french fries.
Have you ever had a day like this? All this lady wants is a full nights rest and to be well already! Anyway,hope you had a Merry Christmas. I will post pics soon. I just haven't felt like doing much.
Strange symptoms for 3 weeks.
2 trips to the doctor.
Finally last night I had, had enough..
7:15 Leave the house to go to Urgent Care
7:40 Someone takes my vitals and complaints
8:45 Someone gets my insurance info
9:35 Finally called back to see the doctor (i did read 100 pages of my new book while i waited so it made it less painful)
9:45 See doctor, does a strep test (again)
10:40 Get results, yes! I have strep throat. Finally an answer.Now just give me some meds, please!
10:55 Turn prescription in at Walgreens
11:05 Walk out with meds
11:20 Get home take meds and go to bed
12:15 Finally fall asleep
1:40 Tap on the back "mom, my stomach hurts I feel terrible"-Get up in a total daze, can't even open my eyes. Ok I take care of it. Give the boy some medicine, hopefully did not overdose him in my half asleep state. Go back to bed
2;20 Tap on the back again by same son. Just fell back asleep. I am dying here. John doesn't even wake up. Again, I take care of it and go back to bed.
4:40 Tap on the back again by same son. "mom, I just threw up" Great, can my night get any worse? I was so beat I didn't even get up. Pathetic. I begged him to go get something to drink and go back to bed. Bad mom. I just couldn't get up....
7:15 Husband gets up to go to church and is mad at me because I have given him an eye infection from a previous infection I just had. (yes, I have had a time lately)And he is not happy to learn I have strep because we shared a coke at the movies Fri.
Great I feel terrible, no sleep and now someone is mad at me for something I couldn't help. Take more meds and go back to bed.
10:45 Wake up and feel better already, Thank God.
12:00 Call from Hubby on his way home from church. He is sorry he was mean to me, he just wasn't in his right mind and was tired and upset his eye was crusted shut. Now he understands why I have felt bad and been grumpy the past few weeks, go figure. Can I bring you home something from McDonalds. Why yes, some fresh hot french fries.
Have you ever had a day like this? All this lady wants is a full nights rest and to be well already! Anyway,hope you had a Merry Christmas. I will post pics soon. I just haven't felt like doing much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
-
December(13)
- A Sister for Lily
- Sick and Tired
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- This is Hilarious!
- I am finally catching up on things. Today I will b...
- Well I am done,tests are all taken,grades are all ...
- Wrapping up
- We had our Sunday School class over last night. Wh...
- Two Great Sites
- Noah: "Sellers, I thought razors were for keeping ...
- Southern Snow
- Merry Christmas Lily, We miss you!
- It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas...
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
-
December(13)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: