November 5, 2008
6th picture in the 6th folder...hmmm. Let's go see what that is........

Well I cheated. This is number 7, number 6 was a picture of just a classmate. I thought you would find this one much more interesting. This is my first clinical class in Nursing 101 in January of 2007. I was at the VA Hospital. I think back to how unconfident I was back then and really didn't know what I was doing. I mean it would take me all day just to do vitals, give a bath, change sheets and give meds to one patient. I became great friends with many of these folks and 3 of them will be graduating with me in December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
-
November(16)
- Our Thanksgiving
- My Five Pieces of Corn
- Surprise! We have a Daughter!
- Last time
- What I learned in Nursing School-The Good, The Bad...
- Not Me Monday
- Finally!
- "PG" Post-Tooth Fairy
- Merry Christmas
- Stop Sign
- Not a Kiddie RN
- Tagged by Emily
- A Day at Aunt Tammi's and Uncle Ed's
- Eyes Open
- Picnik
- A Happy Halloween
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Love it!