November 17, 2008

1. I did not take the dog to the vet today in the car, she did not vomit all in her kennel and when I went to get her out she did get it all over me and the car. I did not almost lose my breakfast all over the parking lot or speak a certain word that hasn't come out of my mouth in years. And I most certainly did not stay in the same clothes all day, even though I wiped the vomit off.
2. I also did not, no way stick my foot in my mouth after telling the guy who came to fix my front door that I should have just bought my door at Lowe's because it would probally already be installed properly and he certainly was not the General Manager of 84 Lumber where our door came from. John did not bother to tell me who he was, I thought he was just another guy trying to fix it like all the others!
3. I did not start getting some Christmas decorations out already, it is way too soon for that!
Let's not forget about Thanksgiving (right Tammi).
That is just a few of the things I did not do this past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
-
November(16)
- Our Thanksgiving
- My Five Pieces of Corn
- Surprise! We have a Daughter!
- Last time
- What I learned in Nursing School-The Good, The Bad...
- Not Me Monday
- Finally!
- "PG" Post-Tooth Fairy
- Merry Christmas
- Stop Sign
- Not a Kiddie RN
- Tagged by Emily
- A Day at Aunt Tammi's and Uncle Ed's
- Eyes Open
- Picnik
- A Happy Halloween
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Well, you are in good company. My foot adores my mouth! Cute list