November 10, 2008

I know, I couldn't resist putting Christmas music up now. I LOVE Christmas and really love Christmas music. I usually start listening to it right after Halloween and this year was no exception! It is some of the best music in the world, what a shame we only listen to it for a month or so each year. So you can start to enjoy it a little early with me this year before everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
-
November(16)
- Our Thanksgiving
- My Five Pieces of Corn
- Surprise! We have a Daughter!
- Last time
- What I learned in Nursing School-The Good, The Bad...
- Not Me Monday
- Finally!
- "PG" Post-Tooth Fairy
- Merry Christmas
- Stop Sign
- Not a Kiddie RN
- Tagged by Emily
- A Day at Aunt Tammi's and Uncle Ed's
- Eyes Open
- Picnik
- A Happy Halloween
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
I love Christmas music too!!! Love the blog.
Girl, I love Christmas music at any point in the year! It saddens me to put it away mid-January, and we even listen to it sometimes in the summer! It's the best time of the year!