November 26, 2008

Representing 5 things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving: (in no particular order)
1. My children. They may drive me close to batty at times but I would trade them for nothing.
They are my life, my joy, the reason I do most everything. For this I am Thankful.
2. My husband. Thirteen years of joys, laughter, tears, fighting and making up. No one I would
rather do it with but him. He supports me in everything I do. For him I am thankful.
3. Our parents. We couldn't raise these children without them. The help they give is
appreciated. They are always there when we need them. For them I am Thankful.
4. I am thankful God has placed adoption and orphans on my heart. I want to make a difference
in the life of orphaned children. For this I am thankful.
5. Can I just lump everything else into number 5? There are so many other things like; Ed and Tammi and their family moving back to Columbia, my brother and his family moving back and into our own neighborhood, for our good health, our new home, John' steady career, for me making it through nursing school (well, almost), for the stories families have shared about their adoptions that led us to Lily and then of course we are so Thankful for Lily. This time next year she will be celebrating the Holidays with us for the first time-How Exciting!!! Speaking of Lily here is her picture. I will leave it up until the end of Thurs. Hopefully I can be Thankful Friday for not getting caught ;0).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
-
November(16)
- Our Thanksgiving
- My Five Pieces of Corn
- Surprise! We have a Daughter!
- Last time
- What I learned in Nursing School-The Good, The Bad...
- Not Me Monday
- Finally!
- "PG" Post-Tooth Fairy
- Merry Christmas
- Stop Sign
- Not a Kiddie RN
- Tagged by Emily
- A Day at Aunt Tammi's and Uncle Ed's
- Eyes Open
- Picnik
- A Happy Halloween
- October(14)
- September(21)
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Lily is precious. We are so happy for you. Have a great Thanksgiving and please include us on the new blog. crystal
I am so happy for you all and for Lily!! I missed seeing the sneak peak photo on your site. Sign me up for your private blog.
Linda
PS I have lots of helpful hints for when you travel if you are interested!